Good to know
Arrival and departure
Your room will be available for you from 2 pm on the day you check in.
We would kindly ask you to inform us in advance if you will be arriving after 6 pm.
On the day you check out, we would kindly ask you to vacate the room by 11 am.
In the case of fixed reservations, please transfer a deposit of €350,− onto our bank account with Raiffeisenbank Tux.
The general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Association apply.
- All prices do not include the local tourist tax charge of €1.50 per person per day.
- We charge €8 for evening meals which are not eaten.
- For short stays of less than 3 days: 10 % surcharge
Travel and holiday insurance
If you should not be able to take your holiday, have to leave earlier than planned or if you injure yourself during your holiday, take precautions and take out travel and holiday insurance.
We recommend that you take out hotel-cancellation or travel-cancellation insurance through us: European Travel Insurance
- You can cancel for free up to 3 months prior to check-in
- We charge 40% of the price for cancellations made between 3 months and one month prior to check-in
- We charge 70% of the price for cancellations made between 1 month and one week prior to check-in
We charge 90% of the price for cancellations made in the last week prior to check-in; in the event of premature departure 100%
Swimming pool & sauna
Attention! From 4:30 pm onward, our sauna area is an absolutely quiet area and is only open for adults (from 15 years old).
We will be happy to make the time from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm available for families so that your children can also enjoy our sauna facilities. You can get more information directly from our reception.
Dogs / animals
For hygiene reasons, pets are unfortunately not allowed!
We recommend that you pay with your EC card or in cash. We also accept VISA and Euro/MasterCard.
Please be aware that it is only possible to book room categories, not specific floors or exact room numbers however. All sketches and pictures on our website are non-binding examples.